Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
email sending fail

8042 Views 17 Replies Latest reply: 2017-06-08 07:08:54

•   Level 2   
    (18) points
    Gregorys Garage
    2014-03-02 01:18:27
    When I email a diagnostic report to my email address the maxisis always says failled to send but the email arrives fine. Also the email addreses don't show up in the history tab when selecting email so I have to type it every time. Thanks kev

•   Level 4   
    (103) points
    Gbones

2014-03-02 10:36:31 (Reply to:Gregorys Garage)

Wait a minute how do you send report to email I have been trying and cannot do it I need a lesson can you help?

•   Level 2   
    (18) points
    Gregorys Garage
    2014-03-03 10:11:03 (Reply to:Gbones)
    Save diagnostic report as file then go to images select print and in drop down is email
    fill out address and send minesays ithas failed but it sends.

•   Level 4   
    (103) points
    Gbones

2014-03-03 15:47:36 (Reply to:Gregorys Garage)

It would be very nice to have an option to send report by email as a function right from the report page . Something is not right with my set up cause I connected the tablet to my email but still have trouble with emails going through I guess I need to take more time to figure out how to get this to work. On the job I am too busy to do all of this.  It will all work out in the end I guess for now it is just trial and error .

•   Level 4   
    (103) points
    Gbones

2014-03-27 21:20:34 (Reply to:Gregorys Garage)

Ok thanks for the help I got it to work but I found out that I had to update windows to make it work so if any one els has this prob there you go.

•   Level 3   
    (76) points
    bimmertek

2014-04-01 21:00:35 (Reply to:Gbones)

I have problem mine say email sending fails check network". What procedure you did
    to update windows? It seems like the email is an android app not windows. I try both
    my yahoo mail and gmail

•   Level 3   
    (76) points
    bimmertek

2014-04-01 21:19:06 (Reply to:bimmertek)

I see that the email sync in settings doesnt work too, could that be the problem

•   Level 3   
    (76) points
    bimmertek

2014-04-01 21:19:08 (Reply to:bimmertek)

I see that the email sync in settings doesnt work too, could that be the problem

•   Level 4   
    (103) points
    Gbones

2014-04-24 19:53:22 (Reply to:bimmertek)

You have to set up your email account with maxisys and then it will work. Ok I think I know what the problem is . Ok go to data manager and select an image hit the printer button the email option comes up, tap the email button but when you t type in the email address and subject there is no paper clip or file in the message ther is something wrong and I do not know why after you type the email address  the email says failed and it dose not go through. But follow me here  for a minute................hit the home button then hit the gallery button select a picture and a little yellow email button appears tap the yellow email button and then type in the email address and subject and in the box should be a paper clip with the selected pic then you know you have it tap on send and bingo it works. Check it out pretty cool!!!!

•   Level 4   
    (103) points
    Gbones

2014-04-24 21:00:08 (Reply to:Gbones)

To set up email go to home button then accounts and sync    then the yellow mail button set up an account in account settings check the defalt account send email from this account by defalt box          and check box download attachments via wi fi.             go to out going settings and select require sign in with your mail and turn sync on 

Total2 Pages